Sunday, 7 May 2017

My Encounter with Burgundy Snail or Helix pomatia



Check out these cool land snails I photographed in the forest. Yes, a real forest))) We went mushroom hunting just outside of Tiraspol and I there was a bunch of these guys everywhere.  They are huge)) The common names for them are  Burgundy snail and Roman snail.  The real Latin name is Helix pomatia.   Apparently, Fresh people eat them (what a bunch of weirdos).  They also eat frogs, so it's not surprising))).  






Burgundy snail coming out of its shell.  Probably going out to get some grub)))




 Another cute little gastropod)))





Oh, and here are some weird mushrooms growing on a fallen tree. I have no ideas what they are.  They were pretty soft, but I am not sure whether they are edible.  If anyone knows what they are, please let me know.  I'll owe you a beer.












check out this UK site for your chemical peel and beauty needs)))
Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment