Friday, 21 April 2017

Snow Blizzard in April!!!




It's the end of the world.  We are having snow blizzard at the end of April!!!.  Everything is flowering and blooming, and than bam!!! A snow storm.  It's the most insane thing ever. I was getting ready for summer and everything.  So weird to see flowering trees covered in snow.  If you are wondering where I am , I am in Tiraspol (Transnistria).  Now I am certain that we live on borrowed time now)))


This is what I saw our of my window when I woke yesterday




Snow Covered Buckeyes 



Yes, these are flowering buckeyes covered in snow!!!!



So weird.  I can't believe it. I guess, we won't have any fruits this years.  Kind of sad too.








check out this UK site for your chemical peel and beauty needs)))
Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment