Sunday, 16 April 2017

New Fishing Photos






This is the only fish I have managed to take a decent photo of. It's Silver Bream or Blicca bjoerkna. We actually go 3 of them, but all my photos turned out to be really crappy. We also got one wild goldfish Crucian carp or Carassius carassius.  Anyway, no a lot of interesting fish, but I've enjoyed being out on the river.


Me with my had and glasses.  My regular uniform to protect myself from sun



Dniester River: looks pretty nice)))









Our fishing spot)))






Underwater stuff.  I guess it's still too early for fish spawning.  No tiny fishes or crustaceans were seen here.  Just empty waters for now.  Didn't even see any snails.





















check out this UK site for your chemical peel and beauty needs)))
Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment