Friday, 24 March 2017

Native American Snails))




It got warmer and I went to lake Isabella  in Cincinnati Ohio for walk with my mom. Obviously, I went looking for local fish and snails.  Here are some pretty crappy photos of the native US snails.  I am not sure what they are.  They looked pretty neat.  Sure, not as colorful as nerites or other tropical snails, but still, always interesting)))




A small family of snails hanging out






The actual Lake Isabella






So peaceful, where are all the drunken teens at?



You can't see them, but there was a small community of rainbow darters near this tree.  Unfortunately, they were impossible to photograph with my crappy phone




Some nice driftwood. Oh, if I only had a giant tank for it))))





Cool Ohio Stump)))



















check out this UK site for your chemical peel and beauty needs)))
Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment