Saturday, 14 January 2017

Sea Turtle For Sale: What the Hell?






I saw this photo on twitter. It looks like they have sea turtle for sale. I can only hope that it's a pet store. But it might be a restaurant. I would not put it past these people. I was under impression that sea turtles were CITE I animals and they could not be sold or kept as pets. Can anyone read what it says on the tank? It looks like Japanese, but I am not certain. If anyone can read it, please let me know. It's really messed up.







Someone posted this as well. Not sure what's even worse. This bastard is selling sea turtle hatchlings. What a sick and amoral world we live in.  I don't even know what to say.  This bastard dug up or captured baby sea turtles and selling them online.  This is beyond messed up
















Каштан Фарма



No comments:

Post a Comment