Wednesday, 24 August 2016

More Supermarket Fish: Asian Bighead Carp)))




I took some more photos of Asian Bighead Carp (Hypophthalmichthys nobilis) at the local supermarket here in Tiraspol.  They had a tank full of them for sale.  Asian Carp are very popular here. I am kind surprised that American don't eat them.  From what I've seen on TV, Michigan rivers are full of these invasive fish.  Send them here))))



These guys are really fat.  I wonder if they are farmed somewhere close by



I've always wondered why Asian Carp have these low set eyes. It kind of makes them look like they have Down Syndrome


Lots of fat here)))

Another tank, this one is full of farmed carp (Cyprinus carpio)






Check out the mirror car on the back.  I could not get a better picture of him unfortunaterly


These guys are going into a soup)))




















check out our sponsor site for you chemical peel needs))))

Каштан Фарма







No comments:

Post a Comment