Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Kiev Pet Market: pt 2





Here is part 2 of my Kiev Pet Market report))). These time it's birds, turtles, and small rodents. Besides regular pets, they also sell some farm animals, like these cool little quail. These are Japanese quail or Coturnix japonica. I used to have a male once. But i had to give him away because he started crowing like a rooster.



Here is me and my female friend)))







Chickens and ducklings for sale:  They also have turkeys and guinea fowl 



These are really cute, I wish I could get one, but I live in a flat)))



More Birds:  You can see some fancy ducks and some sort of pheasants (not sure what kind)



Me with a huge rooster




European Turtles (Emys orbicularis). It actually makes me mad because these are obviously wild caught. And I believe they are protected species as well. But, here is capitalism for you. And Ukraine is such a lawless country right now, there is nobody to complain now. Very sad



Some more of European Turtle (Emys orbicularis)



Look at his sad face.  I feel really bad for him



Some decorative birds






Some small land turtles


Rabbits, guinea pigs, and chinchillas for sale







Cage full of Degu ( Octodon degus) I think these are related to guinea pigs







Giant African Snails or (Achatina achatina). These are still babies, they get way bigger




Boscá's newt or Lissotriton boscai






Some young goldfish for sale






Nerite Snails, Brotia herculea (giant snail from Asia), some golden clams, and albino angelfish



More of the Brotia herculea.  These snails can get to be 10cm long!!!



Assorted nerite snails.  When I used live in South Florida, I used catch them for free all the time










check out our sponsor site for you chemical peel needs))))

Каштан Фарма



No comments:

Post a Comment