Friday, 29 July 2016

Giant 6000 liter Planted Tank in Kiev Nature House




Since I am in Kiev to repair my torn bicep, I have stopped by the House of Nature.  But always have some sort of house plant exhibits.  But, there is also a small number of fish tanks that's always there.
This is one of the biggest one they have.  The 6000 liter planted tank.  They claim that it's the biggest planted tank in Ukraine, but who really knows?  I don't believe it.  I am sure some evil oligarch has a much bigger on in his house




Here is a close up.  You can see how heavily planted this tanks is.  




The tank is mostly populated by Angelfish, Swordtails, Guppies, and some Mollies






One of the striped angelfish





It's pretty heavily populated, but the fish looked very healthy.




Oh, and there were some gouramis in there as well. I kind of wished that had more exotic fish in these tank, or at least some Altum Angels (Pterophyllum altum). But, oh well, at least the plants were impressive enough



















check out our sponsor site for you chemical peel needs))))

Каштан Фарма




No comments:

Post a Comment