Friday, 26 February 2016

More Pelicans







I went to the pier again. There was a bunch of them. Just sitting around. Looked pretty fat too.
These guys are too lazy to fish, so they just hang around fishermen, hopping that they would throw them some food (and most people do)



I have never realized how huge pelicans can be. I mean, they are really huge. I've offered of them fish, and he opened up like a trash can lid. I just put fish in his pouch.  










Oh and if caught a fish and do not want to give it pelicans, they would just run up and grab it. I kid you not. They have no shame. And there is not much you can do. They are quick. Plus, I am sure they can hit very hard with their giant beaks.



Here is me trying to their attention



















check out our UK chemical peel site if you get a chance
Каштан Фарма
acheter acide glycolique acide glycoliquepeeling chimiquepeeling glycoliqueglycolic acid in uk гликолевая кислота Glykolsäure

No comments:

Post a Comment