Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Pier Fishing








I got bored so I went pier fishing. Since I had no fishing rod, I had to rent one.  I got bored so I went pier fishing. Since I had no fishing rod, I had to rent one. The first thing that surprised me were the pelicans. I have never seen one in real life before. These 2 guys were huge. And they were sitting there, waiting for people to feed them. They were really tame, you could approach one with a fish and they would open their mouth for you to put fish in their pouch.








Here is the first fish I caught. I am not sure what it is. But it looked really bright. I gave it to one of the pelicans.






Here is my second fish. It is a trigger. Not sure on species. If anyone knows, please correct me. This guy gave a pretty good fight. It had some scary teeth. I let it go back into ocean.






And finally, some sharks. I did not catch them, but the guy fishing next to me caught 2 of the m. Really beautiful animals. I actually kind of felt bad for them. But luckily they guy released them. So, does anyone know what kind of shark are they?


















Каштан Фарма


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment