Thursday, 28 January 2016

Crow trying to steal my fish (plus round goby collecting)



Ok this is kind of old stuff, but i thought it would be interesting to share. While i was collecting fish in Kiev (former Ukraine) on Dnepr river,  this guy tried to steal all my catch.  Those are my fish inside that big plastic water bottle.  I cut a hole at the top, so i could get fish and and out easily.

The crow kept sticking his head inside, trying to get at the fish.  I let him do it for a few minutes.  It was kind of interesting to watch him.  He finally gave up and flew off







And here are some fish.  Mostly round gobies Neogobius melanostomus. But i like them.  I know they are invasive in US, but they do make great pets.  Very entertaining fish.  I got 2 males and 1 female.  I had them for a few month.  But in the spring, they've spawned and died right after.  They fry got eaten by other fish (i did not have a separate tank for them)













check out our UK chemical peel site if you get a chance

Каштан Фарма


No comments:

Post a Comment